Our Five Ring Circus: Bowling Party

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Bowling Party

Today, we went to a bowling birthday party for my nephew, Tyler. It was Dylan's first time bowling, and he was excited!

Lexie wasn't sure what this bowling thing was all about!

Dylan got plenty of coaching from his cousins Garrett and Tyler. They are so good with him!



Lexie wasn't really into the bowling. She decided to hang out with her Aunt Jen, her Papa, and her cousin Courtney. And crawl under a few tables.


Dylan finally got to try it on his own. He did a good job!

Lexie's favorite part of the day was cake. She is all about icing. (Luckily she skips the cake...not good for her egg allergy!)

The party came to an end, and the kids were so wound up that they had to climb on Courtney. I don't think she minded too much. ;)

After the party, Dylan went home with Papa! He was having a sleepover with his Papa and Nina tonight. We got to spend some quality time with our Lexie Bean!

*I just got a phone call that a certain somebody is on his way home. He was really missing mommy and daddy!

10 comments:

  1. Awwww that's so sweet he missed you and came home. He looks adorable in his bowling shoes and Lexie's skirt and shoes are TOO cute!! I would have given anything for a flowy skirt like that when I was her age! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I spent my childhood in a bowling alley (my parents and granparents were on many leagues) and I still stink at bowling, but it's so fun! That's sweet that Dylan missed you guys!
    P.S. - you should do a post about where you get your kids clothes - they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they had fun bowling. We went to a bowling function in June for Christians work and it was Lillians first time. It was so funny. She was sort of like your description of Lexi. She would bowl and not even watch to see how many pins she knocked down. She was in such a hurry to get back to her friends! I am glad you all had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute family! I followed you from Small Town Blessings. I just love to read blogs about the every day lives of families.

    Have a great weekend!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! We did a bowling party for Elijah on Thursday. THey are always fun and easy!
    Oh, and I FINALLY added you to the blog roll on my blog. Can you say putz? I am so lazy at updating those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like Lexi enjoyed the table more than bowling...lol She is to cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, Dylan. Isn't it nice to be needed? The other night Graham needed to be roacked to sleep for the first time in forever. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like fun, I want to take Alex bowling. I love watching cousins bond!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwwww, what a great party! Lexie doesn't seem to mind that she's not bowling. =0)

    So is there a tiny part of you that just melts when you know he misses you enough to come home? ((tee hee - me too!)))

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Let's chat!!!