I got this from Theta Mom, and figured I'd join in on the fun.
1. Have you started your Christmas shopping? I bought my first gift in early October, and figured I'd get done early. Ha. I bought a big gift for Grant, have Lexie halfway done, and only have a small gift and two stocking stuffers for D. I need to finish up!
2. Tell me about one of your special traditions. There are several things we do. Leading up to Christmas, we go see the Celebration of Lights, visit Santa in his little house, and have a Christmas party with friends where the kids all exchange gifts. On Christmas Eve, we give the kids new pajamas to unwrap and wear. We also sprinkle reindeer dust in the yard.
3. When do you put up your Tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. Are you a Black Friday shopper? Not at all. I always end up grocery shopping at WalMart and Costco on that day, and by the time I get there, the stores are dead. Somehow,I always manage to snag a few of their advertised deals, so it works out!
5. Do you travel at Christmas or stay home? We stay home. We spend both days driving all over the place, though.
6. What is your funniest Christmas memory? When I was little, I told my dad that I knew Santa had been there because I heard his footprints on the roof. He still brings that up!
7. What is your favorite Christmas movie of all time? I love Christmas movies! I can't really choose a favorite. Christmas Vacation never fails to make me laugh, though!
8. Do you do your own Christmas baking, what’s your favorite treat? My mom and I always make cornflake wreaths...you know, the ones that make your teeth turn green, but are oh so good! The kids and I make cut out sugar cookies, too.
9. Fake or Real Tree? I admit it. It's fake.
10. What day (as a mom) does the actual panic set in to get it all done? I think it set in today!
11. Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve? One year I did, but I typically have them done in time!
12. What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas? Seeing all my loved ones!
13. What Christmas craft do you like the best? Making the Christmas countdown paper chain with Dylan. I'm not very crafty. ;)
14. Christmas music? (Yes or No) If yes, what is your favorite song? I love Christmas music. My favorites are the classics. O Holy Night is my favorite...preferably sung by Josh Groban!
15. When do you plan to finish all of your shopping? Hopefully the week before Christmas!
And now, I tag all of you!
Time to make a shopping list! ;)