Our Five Ring Circus: 11 Weeks

Monday, January 17, 2011

11 Weeks

DATE: January 17, 2011

How far along:
11 weeks

Total Weight Gained:
None.

How big is baby? About the size of a fig. Nugget is just over 1 1/2 inches long.

How baby is growing: Nugget is almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.

Maternity Clothes: No. My regular pants are still loose.

Sleep: I only wake up once during the night. I'm still sleeping great!

Best Pregnancy Moment of the Week:
Feeling flutters, and getting a onesie for Nugget!

Movement
: Definitely feeling little flutters, but only when I'm in bed at night.

Food Cravings: Nothing.

Food Aversions:
Everything, especially drinks. I'm just eating to survive right now.

Morning Sickness:
It's still going strong, and I still take Zofran every day.

Gender:
Unknown, and not finding out!

Symptoms:
Nausea morning to night, gagging, vomiting, crying, and stomachaches (thanks to ahem, constipation). I've also felt a few tiny Braxton Hick's contractions-which my OB expected, since they started early with both kids.

Exercise: I'm still running, and following my OB's guidelines. I had to give up pilates and power yoga, so I'm hoping I can keep running for a while! I know once my belly gets big, I'll have to slow down to a walk.

What I miss:
Enjoying the taste of food.

What I'm looking forward to:
Feeling Nugget's movements get stronger, and feeling better!

11 week picture, courtesy of Dylan!

Photobucket

Dylan was off of school today, and the kidlets spent the day in their pajamas!

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Yay you are almost done with the first trimester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you don't look pregnant yet :) love that they had a PJ day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, i feel so bad for you hearing your symptoms! I remember how hard that was, and I can't imagine how hard it is with 2 little ones to boot. You are awesome, brave, and a great mommy to all 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, 11 wks already?! And you look great...even if you are suffering from some, no fun morning sickness, you look GREAT :)

    Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I can't believe it's been 11 weeks! YEA! 2nd trimester!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great...here's hoping that you'll turn the corner and start feeling better very soon. You're almost at that 12 week point!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pajama days are the best kind of days!

    I love that you aren't finding out! We didn't find out either with 2 of the 3. That moment when baby is born and you are finding out is so special!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bahh... I've been really bad about reading blogs lately and just found out you're preggo! Congratulations! Looking forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i agree you dont look pregnant yet but you have that certain glow :) hope that morning sickness would be over soon! hugs to you and your cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That being sick is just the worst! Our Dr gave my kids zofran for their stomach flu last week!
    I love pajama days!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry you aren't feeling well. Ugh...that 1st trimester is a doozy! Love that you're feeling the flutters already!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Let's chat!!!