Our Five Ring Circus: Tuesday Tidbits

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits

Tuesday Tidbits is my day to remember all the cute and funny things my kids say and do!

{1} Every night before bed, Dylan tells me, "I hope you and your baby feel better!"

{2} Lexie likes to tell me, "You are my sweet cupcake!"

{3} Dylan always comforts his sister when she's sad.

Photobucket

{4} Lexie loves to dig in the snow, while waiting for Dylan's bus.

Photobucket

{5} Dylan runs to join her as soon as he gets off the bus.

Photobucket

{6} Lexie says bizzy for dizzy. She'll spin around, and then declare, "I am so bizzy!"

{7} The kids use their "superbreath" at mealtimes to cool down their food.

{8} My little man is a complete ham, and will happily pose for any picture!

Photobucket

{9} Upon hearing that her friend Jack wanted to marry her, Lexie said, "I think I'll throw up if I have I marry a boy!" A few days later, she changed her mind.

{10} One day, while snuggling with Lexie, she told me, "Um, excuse me, you're squishing me."

{11} One morning after getting out of bed, Lexie said, "Somethings wrong with me. I'm walking funny!"

{12} When Dylan is concerned about something, he tells me, "My stomach is worried."

{13} My kids have cabin fever. Big time.

Photobucket
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. They're so sweet! How far are they apart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... if she figures your morning sickness is from marrying a boy, then I can kinda understand her thought process that she'll throw up if she does the same, hee hee!

    Hope you and your baby feel better soon too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O does the same thing...I so bizzy mommy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that pic of them is too sweet. And him saying he hopes you and the baby feel better is awesome. What a great kid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lordy they are way too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what children's cabin fever entails.. I am sorry. Lol.

    Those were so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of mine used to bizzy for dizzy and it was so cute! I love superbreath...too cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so cute! I love "bizzy". Buddy told me that he played "ballyball" in gym yesterday. I laughed so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the "I'll have to throw up if I have to marry a boy!" My girls used to say the same thing! The pic of Dylan comforting Lexie is SO sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What sweet photos and hilarious quotes. Kids are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahaha they are so cute!!! I super like the #9 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your kids are just the cutest! I love all the adorable things they say.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that Dylan is such a good big brother! I always wanted a older brother. =)

    Cutie pa tooties!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your tidbits! I'll have to remember to do something like that when John starts really talking - nothing cuter than the things that come of of little mouths :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahahaha! Constant comedy around there! I love when kids say words differently! Ashton said to me the other day "Look Mom! Someone Glittered!!" (littered)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Let's chat!!!