Our Five Ring Circus: 365 Project: Week Five

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

365 Project: Week Five

{January 29th}

A Sunday spent at home, complete with a visit from Grandma!

Photobucket
Photobucket

{January 30th}

Beginning of the school week for the kids. Lily and I attended a party planning meeting for Dylan's Valentine's Day party. Went to the library after picking Lexie up from school.

Photobucket
Photobucket

{January 31st}

Stayed home all day, because it was my regular babysitting day. Noticed that Lily was not breathing too well.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

{February 1st}

And just like that, February began! January flew by! Took Lily to the doctor right after dropping Lexie off at preschool. Sure enough, she had RSV and an ear infection. After picking up her medication and picking Lexie up from school, we spent the remainder of the day at home, since Lily was feeling sick.

Photobucket
Photobucket

{February 2nd}

I woke up really early to babysit. Spent all day at home, so Lily could rest and get better! Lexie convinced me to sew her a Build-a-Bear from a kit she got for Christmas. My sister, Pam, came by that night for a visit.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

{February 3rd}

Went to visit my parents after Lexie got off of school. My mom, the girls, and I went shopping, and then I had dinner with my parents before heading home. My precious baby girl turned 6 months old! We celebrated by giving her puffs for the first time!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

{February 4th}

Grant spent the afternoon with his friends while I got some projects done around the house. That evening, we went over to our friends' house for dinner, and then Dylan got to have his first sleepover with his friend, Jack. I was told that they stayed up until 3 AM, but had a great time!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great week! Happy February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Lily feeling any better now? I sure hope so!!

    I love that picture of Lexie and Lily with the hats on. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy week...I hope that Lily is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, one of my favorite things is reading and be read to from Elly. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw- what a fun week! You seriously have the cutest kids! You are blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Lily feels better! RSV does not sound like a lot of fun :( Her blue eyes are so bright even when she's not feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness - that picture of Lily not feeling well just made melt! Poor thing - glad she's back to smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How's Lilyput? Hope she's fine now.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Let's chat!!!