Our Five Ring Circus: Superbowl Party

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Superbowl Party

Despite the fact that our beloved Steelers weren't in the Superbowl, we still attended a Superbowl party.

Unfortunately...it was a Patriots themed party. BOO!

My brother-in-law, Daryl, is a huge Patriots fan, and even though my sister was born and raised in Pittsburgh, she converted. Traitor.

When I was pregnant with Dylan, one of the baby shower presents from Daryl and Andrea was a Brady jersey. Grant's Steelers-obsessed grandmother almost fainted on the spot.

Lily doesn't know any better yet, so she willingly wore the Brady jersey in support of Daryl's team.

Photobucket

Grant was almost disgusted when he held her.

Photobucket

In the end, the Patriots lost, and I did feel sorry for Daryl. He took it like a champ, though. It was a fun night spent with family and friends!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And just so I don't get killed for allowing my baby to wear the dreaded Patriots jersey, I have to add a GOOOOOOO STEELERS!

15 comments:

  1. LOL! Lily is wearing the jersey, but she's really neutral territory for everybody cuz she's so lovable.

    Glad you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your sister's decor even though it wasn't for the Steelers. Lily is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun night! Poor Lily had no idea what was going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my did I see little diaper snaps on the bottom of the jersey?! So cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute pictures!!! Brady is a sexy man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pic with all the boys looking at Lily is too cute!!! Wow they really are some Patriot fans. I was so happy they lost!!! I'll actually admit besides my beloved Texans, my second favorite team is the Steelers. The Bus used to be my favorite player! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I love it! Poor Lily. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie!!! She seems to be a real people person. :) I love the picture of all the boys with Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun! It looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I decided this is OK because next year I better see all those same people watching the Super Bowl in Steelers jerseys!! Here We Go STEELERS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, love Lily's jersey. I like Tom Brady. He does a lot with charity, so he gets an A+ in my book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol. so cute. my husband gets so mad because living in houston, we should support our home team, the texans and instead my boys love the saints...lol...so random

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too funny. Since we're from CT, we live in a big Giants and Patriots area. My husband's a Patriots fan (I know, I know), but my husband's family loves the Giants. They enjoyed bickering back and forth. Even though it might not be a favorite Super Bowl party, you certainly have wonderful pictures... Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really cant help not to be amaze how fast Lily is growing. She can now sit all by herself! And she is so cute with that jersey on :)

    Have a great weekend sis!
    hugs,
    marice

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Let's chat!!!