Our Five Ring Circus: 365 Project: Week Fifteen

Friday, April 20, 2012

365 Project: Week Fifteen

We have been so busy lately!  I really don't think that's going to end any time soon!

{April 8th}

Happy Easter!  It was a busy day for our family.  A day spent with loved ones is always a good day!

Photobucket

{April 9th}

Dylan and Lexie both had the day off, so we spent the day recovering from the craziness of last week.  Dylan actually took a nap, which is extremely rare!  I guess all the fun and excitement exhausted us all!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

{April 10th} 

Dylan was supposed to return to school, but woke up with yucky eyes.  Lexie had scratched his eye the previous night, but he just didn't look good.  I kept him home, and later, the doctor confirmed pink eye as well.  Keeping your kid in solitary confinement to keep other kids from catching it is awful! So...no school for Dylan and no baseball practice either.  Later in the day, Lily took off with her crawling!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

{April 11th} 

Dylan had to stay home again, but Lexie returned to school.  After she was finished, I met my best friend and her boys at the library for a playdate.  Dylan had 2 hours of homework to do, thanks to missing two days of school.  Spent the rest of the evening at home.


Photobucket

{April 12th}

Dylan finally returned to school.  Lexie had Kindergarten assessment.  My dad stopped by for a visit.  Ran some errands with Grant and the girls.  Dylan and Grant went to baseball practice while I cleaned the house and cooked.  Our friends joined us for dinner.


Photobucket
Photobucket


{April 13th}


Workout at our favorite park.  Picked Lexie up from school, then went shopping with my mom.  Returned to her house to have dinner with her and my dad.  Returned home, and cleaned the house while my kids slept!


Photobucket

{April 14th}

Dylan had baseball practice in the morning.  After dinner, he went to a friend's house to spend the night. The girls, Grant, and I picked up my brother-in-law, and then went to my best friend's house.  It was a fun night!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. They all look like the best of friends! Dylan has unbelievable eyes- gorgeous! I Love their outfits for Easter. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I hope you can stop and relax soon! For me, spring and summer always seem the busiest too, especially with the garden and everything. Cute kids as always :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, she's on the move now? You're in trouble!

    I'm laughing at how the kids put her in the shopping cart and she doesn't seem to mind a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable Easter pic! hope everyone is feeling a lot better. You are definitely in for a long stretch before things settle down but you seem to manage everything beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful family you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the easter picture and love baby in the cart soo cute !

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Let's chat!!!