Our Five Ring Circus: 365 Project: Week Sixteen

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

365 Project: Week Sixteen

{April 15th}

We spent the day with my family, celebrating my nephew's 7th birthday!  The weather was beautiful, and we had so much fun!

Photobucket

{April 16th}

Typical Monday. Lily's 8 month photoshoot, followed by having some friends over for dinner.


Photobucket
Photobucket

{April 17th}

I babysat all day.  That evening, Dylan had his last baseball practice, and then we went to a friend's house for dinner.


Photobucket

{April 18th}

I spent the day with Lexie, on her field trip to the Children's Museum.  We had so much fun!  That evening, we had some friends over for dinner.  (Yes, we have dinner with our friends a lot, and love it!)

Photobucket

{April 19th}


I honestly can't remember what we did during the day!  Dylan's Open House at school was that evening.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

{April 20th} 

A busy day! Dylan had a pre-scheduled 2 hour delay from school, so Grant had to drive Lexie to school while I stayed home to get Dylan on the bus.  I left much earlier than usual to pick up Lexie, because I had to sit in the parking lot with my best friend's toddler while she read to Lexie's class. The girls and I went to visit my parents for the day, and Dylan came over after school.  We stayed until about 9, then headed home.

Photobucket
Photobucket

{April 21st} 

I took Lexie to a classmate's birthday party.  She had so much fun!  Afterward, we ran some errands.  Once home, we took a family nap! That very rarely happens! That night, the big kids had a sleepover in Dylan's room while Grant and I watched some movies.

Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes I can't remember my day either, but I am sure it was filled with fun. Your kids are living the life kids should live, love, laughter and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help it. Your life just exhausts me, but it's also SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute pictures! The last one is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to find some friends to have dinner with all the time. Haha! Maybe if I could cook..... Great pics as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such happy kids - I love that your girls always have such cute hats, bows and other assorted headgear...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love Lexie.. she is looking more and more like you every day!!!! All your babies are cute but she is just a stunning little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm impressed that you can keep up with each day. I'm lucky if I can just remember that it's Tuesday/Thursday so I can take J to school. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Let's chat!!!