Our Five Ring Circus: Saturday's Top 5 Laughs

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday's Top 5 Laughs

I've been reading Melissa's blog for a while, but this is my first time joining her Saturday's Top 5 Laughs Blog Hop!

Stop over to read more at The Mommyhood Chronicles!!!

Top 5 Laughs:

5.  I asked Lexie what she thought about the beautiful weather.  She replied, " I love it!  It makes my face feel pink!"

4. While making a picture for her daddy, Lexie told me that the scissors she was using made "beautiful cuttings."

3.  I was eating a hard-boiled egg.  Lexie walked in and saw what I was doing.  She looked appalled.  She gasped.  "You're eating Humpty-Dumpty!"

2.  Lily gets photobombed all the time!  While going through Easter pictures, this one cracked me up!

Photobucket

1.  I had to save the best for last!  The night before Easter, we were driving home from our friend's house, and having a conversation about Jesus with the kids.  Grant was explaining all the amazing things he did. Dylan was impressed.  After a few seconds of silence, he asked, "  Could he shoot laser beams out of his eyes???"

9 comments:

  1. oh my goodness that last one cracked me up. kids are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great laughs! It is such a fun weekly blog post, I love reading them :)

    Poor Lily, when she grows up...she is going to wonder why there are not many alone pics of her. This pic will tell the whole photo bomb story in a nut shell!

    Love number one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look on Lily's face in the that picture - she is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! I love #s 1 and 3! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!! Not Humpty Dumpty! ;) So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last post with the peek a boo tricks is so cute! I love these funny things you have captured your children saying. Have a great day! It is gorgeous out!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yah, I am so happy to see this post:) You have the cutest laughs. The jesus one is hysterical! I also love that she said it is pink out- something that H would say! I love that picture of them with the ears over her! The look on L face is priceless. Thank you for making me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your laughs! Lexie is too sweet! Dylan has a great imagination too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Let's chat!!!