Our Five Ring Circus: Somebunny Special

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Somebunny Special

Today, I spent the morning photographing Lexie's Easter party at her preschool!  I love having that time with just her.

 Photobucket

I can't share all the pictures I took of her classmates, but I can share the bazillion pictures I snapped of her.  She's got the picture pose and smile down to a fine art!

 Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Lexie had a great party!  They made bunny ears and bunny puppets.  They hopped along a chalk bunny trail to collect eggs outdoors.  They played an animal matching game and Bunny Bunny Rabbit (Duck Duck Goose) outside.  They finished the party with a snack of egg-shaped rice krispy treats!

Photobucket
 Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I have to admit, I was saddened by the fact that this was her last preschool party!  This year flew by!

 Photobucket

Lexie had a great time, and is now thrilled to be on Spring Break.  I loved spending the morning with my special girl and watching her have so much fun!

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Cute bunny bags! And cute girl...
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture of the two of you. Are you having a hard time with the thought of her going to Kindergarten next year? I'm so glad I get one more year of Buster not being in formal school yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her hair bows, so adorable!! Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! And I bet she loves having you there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo adorable! What a fun morning for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! She loves the camera and it looks like the camera loves her too!

    hugs,
    Marice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cuties!! I love their outfits and matching bows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that picture of both of you! She sure does have that picture smile! My daughter has hers ready when she sees the camera also! Have a Happy Easter! I bet your little bunnies can't wait for all the fun!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute lil lady!!! So photogenic !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! I had Asher's last parent day last month and felt the same! Bittersweet! And she does have the pose thing down!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Let's chat!!!