Our Five Ring Circus: 365 Project: Week Twenty

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

365 Project: Week Twenty

{May 13th}

A wonderful Mother's Day!  We spent the afternoon with Grant's family, and then went to my Aunt Carol's house for a picnic with my family!  It was a great day with those I love the most, especially my sweet kids!

Photobucket
 

{May 14th}

Lexie's last day of Pre-K!  It was bittersweet, because she's growing up so fast, but I'm so proud of her!  We went to the library with my best friend and her boys before returning home.  That evening, the kids and I went out to dinner.  On the way home, we chased a baby deer off the road. Never a dull moment!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

{May 15th}

I babysat all day.  Grant built his new grill, so we grilled out for dinner!  After dinner, Dylan had a baseball game.  Dylan had two great plays-a great catch and a power hit!  He was so excited!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

{May 16th}

Woke up with a fever and body aches, but ignored it, because Lexie had a school picnic.  Luckily, Tylenol kicked in, and we ended up having a lot of fun at her End of the Year picnic!  Afterward, we stopped by my sister's house so I could go dress shopping in her closet.  We visited with her for a bit, then headed home for the day. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

{May 17th}


I still wasn't feeling too well, so I tried my hardest to take it easy.  I *somewhat* managed.  In the evening, we went to Dylan's baseball game.  I had to entertain the girls at the park for the second half of the game, and missed Dylan scoring again. Once home, Grant, Lexie, and Dylan played catch in the backyard while I cleaned up.  The kids headed off to bed, and Grant and I caught up on some shows.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

{May 18th}


Right after Dylan got on the bus, my best friend dropped her son off for me to watch.  He spent the morning at my house.  When she came to get him, her older son ran off to play with Lexie for a while, so we got to visit.  After she left, the girls and I headed over to my parent's house.  We spent the day on their deck, enjoying the gorgeous weather, and even had dinner outside. It was really nice! Dylan went over to my sister's house for the night, and Grant had a guys night, so the girls and I were on our own.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

{May 19th}


In the morning, I stopped by the soccer fields to pick up Dylan.  I got to watch my nephew play the last few minutes of his game.  The rest of the day was spent at the wedding.  It was such a fun, beautiful day!

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. :) I love seeing all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok the baby legs..seriously..can't be any cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great week! Hope you're feelin much better now sissy. I love Lex's photo with red hair. Such a cutie, all of them actually.

    have a great week sis!
    hugs,
    marice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that red hair! And those lacy leggings. Your kids are so cute.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love watching Ethan play baseball but am so happy his last game is next week. End of the (school) year is SO busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pic of Lily tearing newspaper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg...baby lace, ruffle leggings! Where in the world do you find this stuff. Just when I think you have found the cutest thing ever, you go out and do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The list of photos I really love kept getting longer! Lexie in the red hair, Lily on the 16th, and then Lily in the swing! Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the re-cap - hope you are all feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That last picture is great! I love the one of Lily on the swing too:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Let's chat!!!