Our Five Ring Circus: Life Updates

Friday, July 25, 2014

Life Updates

Summer is supposed to be lazy, but it's the opposite around here!  We were so excited for summer vacation, and it's more than halfway over.  Time goes by so quickly!

Here's a glimpse at life lately:

*Liam turned 11 months.   I wanted to cry.  I swear, he gets cuter and happier every month!

025

*Lily is going to be THREE in 9 days.  She is the funniest kid!!!  She potty trained early,  before her second birthday, but hasn't been consistently dry at night.  Until this week.  She decided she was over nighttime pull-ups, and just wanted to wear underwear.  I agreed, and she woke up dry every morning this week. No more pull-ups!

072

*Lexie is having a fun summer!  She loves having her cousin/BFF at our house 3 days a week.  She also loves to read. She is flying through the Junie B. Jones series of books.  She can finish one of those books in an hour! She's my sweetheart.

122

*Dylan has grown up so much in the past two months.  Not only did he grow taller, but he looks older, and is more mature.  He's such a beautiful boy, inside and out!

10313726_10204404102132334_1531508315026921073_n

*I spend my days wrangling kids, feeding kids, cleaning, participating in Liam's therapy, and driving from one activity to another.  We're having a lot of fun!

IMAG0194-1

*Grant is about 2 months into his new job, and he really likes it.  He just had a birthday yesterday!  We celebrated with date night at Red Lobster, followed by a mini birthday party with his mom, nannie, and the kids!

150

*I fell so behind on my 365 Project.  I still take pictures everyday, but I don't have time to keep up with those posts.  So I think I'm just going to do a monthly photo recap and leave it at that!  I can pretty much say I'm busy and do approximately a thousand things a day.  At least it feels that way!

*My great-nephew was born today!  Welcome to the world, Bentley!!!

*My debit card was stolen AGAIN.  Thank you, Target.  This time, $1000 was taken out of my account. Charges made in Qatar. I just wrote the dispute letter, so I'm hoping the bank is quick about getting our money back!!!

*Party planning is in full force!  Lily and Liam are having a combined birthday party in 3 weeks! I need to start shopping!

*Coming up in the next month:  Our family reunion, Lily's 3rd Birthday, a birthday party for a friend, Lily and Liam's party, Liam's first birthday, and lots of swimming and playdates!

*School starts in just over a month.  That makes us all so sad.  We love summer!!!

10 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Liam. He's such a cutie pie. Yay for Lily and no more night time pull ups. I'm hoping that Karsyn will be there soon too. We have quit the supply of Junie B. Jones books. They are so funny! I love the green in Dylan's hair. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I hope you can ditch the pullups soon, too!

      Delete
  2. We are sad so much of summer is already gone too.

    Cute pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleaning, feeding, wrangling kids. Yep sounds like my life too. Busy...busy.

    Sorry about your card. It's happened to my husband a few times too. It's sad that there are people out there that have no shame in stealing from someone else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fed up with constantly worrying about it being stolen!!!
      I'm sure you're crazy busy, too!

      Delete
  4. A year already?!? WHAT! He is so cute! We have 3 weeks left of Summer and I'm still in denial. It's been a busy one, but I have to say life never seems slow when you have kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it's already August 1!! I don't want summer to leave yet either! It sounds like this upcoming month will be full of celebrating for you. (Sorry to hear about the debit card fiasco...hope you get your money back soon.) I look forward to reading posts about Liam and Lily's upcoming birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be a fun month! I'm not ready for summer to end!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Let's chat!!!