Our Five Ring Circus: Oh Hey, Friday Favorites

Friday, May 15, 2015

Oh Hey, Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!!

I took a few weeks off from sharing my Friday Favorites due to illnesses, ER visits, and a hospital stay, but I'm attempting to get back into the swing of things!

Here's what I'm currently loving:

{ONE}

My four kids. Obviously! They're my absolute favorite. They made my Mother's Day so special and they make me feel like the world's luckiest mom!

019

{TWO}

My re-purposed magazine holders are still a favorite!  Our coloring books have never been used this much!

011

{THREE}

My healthy, happy baby boy!  He gave us quite the scare, but we are so thankful he's back to normal! His smile is my favorite!

004

{FOUR}

An organized purse, and a makeup bag I'm not afraid to lose! I filled it with two of my most favorite e.l.f. products, and a few more, just in case.   You can read more here.

057

{FIVE}

Simultaneous car naps. Definitely a favorite.  Need I say more?

I call this a parenting WIN. #motherhood #thelittlethings

{SIX}

The wonderful news that my 29 year old horse, who wasn't expected to make it through this past year, is expected to have quite a few more healthy years ahead of him!  He's my favorite horse.  Always has been, always will be.

002

{SEVEN}

Just two of my favorite photos from this week. I have so many good ones to choose from, and will be sharing soon. I've been getting out my camera more frequently, and the girls are willing participants!

149
026

{EIGHT}  

He's just a Homie with an extra Chromie.  This awesome tee from Reeve's Tees is one of our new favorites!

124

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  

I'm linking up with Andrea, Narci, and Erika for Friday Favorites!  

I'm also linking up with September Farm and The Farmer's Wife for Oh Hey, Friday!

2 comments:

  1. So glad Liam is doing much better!

    And that's great news about your horse! I worry about my old man more and more. He isn't holding his weight like he used to, and his knees have been swollen and sore since that bout with lyme disease a couple of years ago. Its hard to watch them age :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      We were having the same issue with Cherokee. He was so skinny and frail. After some dental work and switching to a senior feed, he began packing on the weight again! I'm not quite sure what I'll do when he's gone. He has been part of my life for so long!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Let's chat!!!